Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Long Looong weekend

Long exhauting weekend....

Friday Night, 9PM : Our hero returns from an excrutiating workout at the gym, where he decided to work out his legs and biceps. Unfortunately for him, working out any muscle after a month calls for a light and gentle regimen. But the testastrone imbalance caused by the 2 new members of the gym, who just happend to be doing some sort of lunging 3 feet from where our brave hero was working on his abs.. basically caused the fuckup..

"PUSH damnit..." screamed his hormone crazed brain...
"Push you lil fuckface" screamed his testatrone pumping balls .. which by now were in an almost frenzied state of generating spermatozoa.
And our tragic hero Pushed. ... and pushed.. and pumped.. and ended up looking like a moron who was trying to show off...
Which, incidently, he was...

Ahh.. but this is not a story about the workout.. or about the fact that our boy was a moron.(still is last time I checked..)(shut up fuckin split personality O'mine.. biatch) ( Nahnahana NA na! u can't do shit to me you lil fucker!!.. MUAHAHAHAHAHahah//) (WTF... thats my laugh you lil'cunt... I'm gonna cream you shithead)..

Ouch..... my head...

*whew*... Now that Thats sorted..

Ok.. where were we..
Alright .. so i get back home at 9PM (I've done away with the 3rd person crap.. damn annoying)
and my whole family's there.. about 10 ppl.. and I eat dinner.. have a bath.. etc etc.
Its the Last day of RYL Online.. our hero's current favourite MMORPGame, so he plays till 4:30 am.

8:00 am : - Goes to Pickup Maasi and Niece from Airport.
10:30am : Get home.
Go back to playing and watching TV.
1:00 PM : G comes over from town, and we sit and try to write the Essays. If these essays get chosen I get to go to Europe for free.(more about this later)
Incidently I just read G's essay.. which as a critical and cynical bastard .. I can say is Fuckin Brilliant!

7:00 PM : Spent most of the time in religious arguements.. Very intelligent and mature arguements,.. but arguements neverthelesss. This is followed by a dose of Spiritual confession by me, which I'm glad I finally did.
7:30 PM: Leave for town. Have to go see a friend who would be performing at Not Just Jazz By the Bay. I promised her I'd come. Also planned to spend the night with G and the church chaps.


9:15 PM: The 1 hr journey takes almost 2 hrs. Still damn cheery though, got a nice night planned out.

Call my cousin to tell her I'll be staying at her place. It was her brother's kid's, i.e. my neices 2nd birthday the next day. I really love that kid, so I decided to spend the next day with her.
However she wanted to go out partying (she does that a bit too much, atleast thrice a week) ... and she wanted me to come along, for the company, and also cause she was going with her BF, who her parents didn't know about. Far be it from me to come in the way of a serious relationship.. so.. i agree.. We were to leave at 11:30, giving me time to see C perform and hang with G's friends.

9:30 :Drop by NjJazzBtBay. C tells me that she'll be performing after 11..
crap.. well.. I've promised my sis now, can't go back on that. I tell C I'll be seeing her shortly.. and leave.
a minute later G's friends call, say they can't make it till 11.

Aha!.. A clue sherlock, perhaps this night begin to be a Fuckup!

So... with all this crap happening, our hero recieves a call telling him that his cousin needs to leave ASAP.
The bbrave boy goes along, fearing how bored he'd get with his cousin's airhead friends....

A Fear that he soon finds out, was well justified.

2:30 AM : (At B.E.D Louge) 4 Hrs and 5 beers, and a ridiculously expensive plate of kababs later, our hero finds himself at the bottom of his wallet and his patience. He's is bored, SO FUCKING Bored. Its time to leave now, and he volunteers to drop the other 2 girls home, and then pickup his sis.

You'd think it'll all go well from here now, wouldn't you.
But fate! had different plans. (always wanted to say that)

*cut to outside B.E.D. the lounge, where the poor boy is standing over a flat tire*

D : Crap ... Flat tire... gotta get out the spare.
Valet Chap : Saab.. stepny bhi puncture hain.
D : Not possible... phir se check karo.
Valet Chap : (ducks into the boot and emerges holding the Tube) Saab, tube'eech nikalke rakha hain.
D : (10 seconds and 1500 expletives later) .. Damnit!

Remaing crappy details and wasted efforts will not be detailed..
Suffice to say our now long suffering and greatly exhausted protagonist gets to lie down at 4:45AM, much dirtier and grumpier than when we left him.

Sunday:

8:40 AM :
Knock on the room door... "D .. wake up lazy ass"
Our boy opens his red blurry eyes to find his cousin brother sitting on the bed.
" We're taking K out for a Speed boat ride for her second birthday, you coming?"

Now... Love makes you do silly things.. we know that... and Our hero is crazy about his little niece. So he washes last nights grime off his face and hands and leaves for the beach.. all under 10 min.

1:00 PM : Back home. Hungry and sleepy. Speedboat was great. Niece is just too cute. Never liked kids before her.

1:25: Cousin bro has to go to work to wrap up a project, and asks me to come along for company. Can't say no to the guy... he works too fuckin hard.

3:00PM : Get back. Eat Lunch.
3:30PM.: Little sister comes over. She drove from my house to here. Big achievment for her..I'm proud.

4:00 PM : the girls go shopping , I take a nap.
4:30 PM : Sis calls, almost in tears. Car got towed. I rush out, sleepy and grumpy.
5:40 PM : Getback to my cousins place with the car. Find the house full of guests for my niece's Birthday party.

There goes my sleep.... have you ever been to a kid's birthday party?

A close Relative pisses me off more than usual. Can't tell him to fuck off. My dad gave up a lot, just to keep the family together, won't let his brother fuck it up ... let him piss me off.. Will have to keep ignoring him. But still.. it was damn bad... being called something close to "good for nothing" isn't something that makes my day.

NOw : Sleepy, and Pissed off.

Get Home.

some stuff Happens.

Find out that my Lancer stopped while my dad was driving it a few hours earlier.
We got to get the car out. I had to push it, my dad's not allowed to exert too much.

Find out he parked it in gravel.

10:30 PM : 20 Minutes of pushing and clearing gravel. Car doesn't start. Push it by myself 500 metres, on a not very straigh road through traffic. (This was really really tiring... I mean seriously.. I didn't think I could be more tired than I was... but FUCK!)

Get home.
Really really not having a good discussion with my Dad,.. templers flaring everywhere.

00:00 AM: Call Succubus, and whine..


(If I were to tell you that the moment I typed the words "Call Succubus" she called... yeh,... Seriously.. i'm talking to her as I type... Wtf... Freaky eh? )