wtf?!!
I think I enjoy shockin ppl......
B met me online today.. we haven't spoked for a while..
I called her a few weeks ago.. we spoke for a few minutes, and then she said she had to get back to some work.
I've been saying hello on MSN for a while... but she hasn't responded.. So i figured maybe she didn't want to talk..
Now why she would do that, I didn't know.. Until I spoke to a mutual friend... the Gman. .. now G told me, generally speaking, that maybe women don't like get to close, cause I flirt a lot and cause when they just want to be friends, they don't want me to misinterpret their friendliness as something more..
Hmmm.. I must admit, that it IS a valid point... Possibly.. I hang out with so many different types of ppl, with really different personalities and social styles that I'm bound to mess things up..
I mean.. in the past, I've lost women cause I couldn't read their hints, and I was unsure... But apparently misreading is pretty bad too...
So... wtf... WOmen.. STOP BEING SO SUBTLE.. I Don't GEt IT!!..
MOST MEn don't...
OK.. maybe you fuckin fag-of an Ex-boyfriend got it.. But I DON"T..
So stop that shit... it ain't good for my sexual health..
Stupid meterosexuals and their shit..., BE SENSITIVE>. well// FUCKK AAfff! Meterosexualz just an ass-reaming away from a faggy brownrim-golfer.
Oh.. crap.. yeh.. what the fuck was I saying...
So.. yeh.. all of a sudden today. B comes online and goes "why are you mad at me?"... I mean.. what??.. how did she know?
Damn mindreading women... Maybe cause I hadn't called her for 3 weeks,... but damn.. She never called me.. and if a girl doens't call me back after I've called 5 times.. I'm not going to bug her anymore... I'm a gentleman... fucken' 'ell yeah...
But... anyway... so she keeps saying she know I'm mad..
so I go on and tell her the truth.. only cause SHE kept pushing me .. I was playing innocent and cool for a while.
finnally I told her that mayybe ... MAYYBe I havent met her for a while.. and I was kinda missing her company...and stuff.. but since we both've been busy.. I shouldn't be mad..
BUt even then... she figured out the real reason... (how?) .. that it was I hadn't called.. and told me that she didn't have any phone balance, or money to pay for it cause she ain't working.. Which is cool with me..
ANNNyway... I've told her that I was gonna start callign her everynight just to bug her..(using comedy to hide how I feel.. as I am want to do) ... anndd after a minute of buggin her..
I told her .. very casually, that I'm nuts about her... (ok.. it sounded much milder in the context) ... But nevertheles..
and.. wel... then I went for dinner...
SO yeh... I think I prettyy much shocked her...
hehehahaha... what to do.. I'm an honest chap.. can't hide my feelings...
and Succubus.. I think your damn cute too... if only you'd be here babe.... I wouldn't be thinking about B...
B met me online today.. we haven't spoked for a while..
I called her a few weeks ago.. we spoke for a few minutes, and then she said she had to get back to some work.
I've been saying hello on MSN for a while... but she hasn't responded.. So i figured maybe she didn't want to talk..
Now why she would do that, I didn't know.. Until I spoke to a mutual friend... the Gman. .. now G told me, generally speaking, that maybe women don't like get to close, cause I flirt a lot and cause when they just want to be friends, they don't want me to misinterpret their friendliness as something more..
Hmmm.. I must admit, that it IS a valid point... Possibly.. I hang out with so many different types of ppl, with really different personalities and social styles that I'm bound to mess things up..
I mean.. in the past, I've lost women cause I couldn't read their hints, and I was unsure... But apparently misreading is pretty bad too...
So... wtf... WOmen.. STOP BEING SO SUBTLE.. I Don't GEt IT!!..
MOST MEn don't...
OK.. maybe you fuckin fag-of an Ex-boyfriend got it.. But I DON"T..
So stop that shit... it ain't good for my sexual health..
Stupid meterosexuals and their shit..., BE SENSITIVE>. well// FUCKK AAfff! Meterosexualz just an ass-reaming away from a faggy brownrim-golfer.
Oh.. crap.. yeh.. what the fuck was I saying...
So.. yeh.. all of a sudden today. B comes online and goes "why are you mad at me?"... I mean.. what??.. how did she know?
Damn mindreading women... Maybe cause I hadn't called her for 3 weeks,... but damn.. She never called me.. and if a girl doens't call me back after I've called 5 times.. I'm not going to bug her anymore... I'm a gentleman... fucken' 'ell yeah...
But... anyway... so she keeps saying she know I'm mad..
so I go on and tell her the truth.. only cause SHE kept pushing me .. I was playing innocent and cool for a while.
finnally I told her that mayybe ... MAYYBe I havent met her for a while.. and I was kinda missing her company...and stuff.. but since we both've been busy.. I shouldn't be mad..
BUt even then... she figured out the real reason... (how?) .. that it was I hadn't called.. and told me that she didn't have any phone balance, or money to pay for it cause she ain't working.. Which is cool with me..
ANNNyway... I've told her that I was gonna start callign her everynight just to bug her..(using comedy to hide how I feel.. as I am want to do) ... anndd after a minute of buggin her..
I told her .. very casually, that I'm nuts about her... (ok.. it sounded much milder in the context) ... But nevertheles..
and.. wel... then I went for dinner...
SO yeh... I think I prettyy much shocked her...
hehehahaha... what to do.. I'm an honest chap.. can't hide my feelings...
and Succubus.. I think your damn cute too... if only you'd be here babe.... I wouldn't be thinking about B...

<< Home