Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

more Music

.
Music: Iva - Ou tu veux, quand tu veu
Honestly... I'm really Passionate about singing..

I'm not real good... but I still love it...


Btw... I've decided to learn the Piano.. I have one at home. My sis plays pretty welll, gonna ask her to teach me the basics.

Was thinking about pickin up the Sax.. but Sax's are fuckin expensive... like 20k!,... Crazy eh?


Btw.. still waiting for the photos.. should get this by this weekend..

Goa was great. Partying schmartyign crap... I like it cause its Peaceful.. great place to getaway...
sitting on the beach,.. Prawn Curry and chilled Kingfsher...
Ahh.. yes...

Btw.. DON't Try Fenny unless your ready to put up with the stink..
That shit be da bomb... But it be a Stinky bomb.. eh? Say what..?

yeh.. DJ./.. Now we got the Music playin...

MUSIC : Lyrics Born - Calling Out. ..
This song be goood... yeh... Groovin now..

Ok.. Wed night.. No coll tomororw... Finance test postponed again... Wtf.. oh well..
Gonna go for a drive in my Mitsubishi with Miles Davis..
Damn... havent bought a CD in years..
El Diabl020 Recommended Pic Of Da Week : Miles Davis - Kind of Blue ..
Brilliant album..


ahh. ok.. Dinner time.. Fish somethign..

Music : Frank Sinatra : Strangers in the Night.