Aghast! even...
The chaps from Lvlupgames read my blog...(you know who you are)
*gasp*
One the upside though.. they might be my new (and first) employers..
Really nice chaps... Called me into their office for a brainstorming session... and now asked me if I'd like something permanent...
:D ..
hehehe.. working in the Gaming Industry??...
sheesh!.. damn.. I'd love to..
I'm so fuckin Passionate about games... I mean.. really..
Its not just a past time for me.. I've been playing and watching the evolution of games since the times of Atari ..(remember Pong?)
Why not eh?,... Why not get into it?
I mean.. i know I wanted to be a Financial Consultant..(I'm pretty good with investments and.. er.. creative accounting) ...
But wtf.. Why not???
I can take this somewhere... hell.. this feels like what I was born to do..
i just hope they let my use my real potential..
I'm not really good with handling Player Communities...
I'm an analyst...a scientist... a behavioral researcher...
I can market.. I can push.. i can embedd it in their Physche,,
but handle forum flame wars and annoying players?...
I don't know...
anyway.. lets see..
(and If your reading this ... u know who u are... well.. :D ..HALOOO!)
-Exit.. Stage Right.
*gasp*
One the upside though.. they might be my new (and first) employers..
Really nice chaps... Called me into their office for a brainstorming session... and now asked me if I'd like something permanent...
:D ..
hehehe.. working in the Gaming Industry??...
sheesh!.. damn.. I'd love to..
I'm so fuckin Passionate about games... I mean.. really..
Its not just a past time for me.. I've been playing and watching the evolution of games since the times of Atari ..(remember Pong?)
Why not eh?,... Why not get into it?
I mean.. i know I wanted to be a Financial Consultant..(I'm pretty good with investments and.. er.. creative accounting) ...
But wtf.. Why not???
I can take this somewhere... hell.. this feels like what I was born to do..
i just hope they let my use my real potential..
I'm not really good with handling Player Communities...
I'm an analyst...a scientist... a behavioral researcher...
I can market.. I can push.. i can embedd it in their Physche,,
but handle forum flame wars and annoying players?...
I don't know...
anyway.. lets see..
(and If your reading this ... u know who u are... well.. :D ..HALOOO!)
-Exit.. Stage Right.

<< Home