Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

3 years already!!

I'm coming up on 3 years of bloggin... and yeh.. this is my longest running blog, the 5th one I believe.
Don't know for sure, i've lost count...

Most of the charm/fun whatever's lost for me..
I've met some great ppl blogging.... some I still visit, others lost... Either I stop commenting.. or they did..

The whole commenting thing sucks really.. You read someting... you want the person to know you read it. and you want them to read your blog, for whatever reason.. so you HAve to say somethign...

I was taught, if you can't say anything worthwhile, dont say anything.... and here I am, forced to talk for someone to know that I exist..

hahahahaeheh, When I was back in school, i'd talk just to gain attention, for people to acknowledge my existance,.
well, you live you learn... in life, those who talk the most are mostly the emptiest.. or the ones seeking to be acknowledged..

Hmm.. it's the same with blogs, isn't it..
Only here, you're really not seen at all... you don't exist till you put your two cents in, again and again.
you can't stand near people in a conversation online... You need to butt in (ok.. technically it isn't, but u get the point)


Btw.. Was at work till 6:00AM... leveling up my Wizard, watching Naruto 144 (why do they drag it so much) and copying stuff from some guys external HDD... nice fella... got a lot of new Anime and Games...
even got Knights of the old republic 2 off him...( Star Wars RPG, very cool)..

bah... I need to get some sleep. .. SLEEP SLEEP all Sunday!

Good night.