The Long and the Short of it...
badum-dum-dishhhh....... like a cheap talk show drum,... right on cue..
He cracked a joke.. time to badum-dum-dishh the drums...
Hmm... hehehe... forget it.
Listening to Japanese music right now.. Full Metal Alchemist soundtrack.. :) Copyied it from the Korean fellow at work..
He doesn't understand it either..
is it just me, or does music sound better when you don't understand what they're singing about.. ?
He cracked a joke.. time to badum-dum-dishh the drums...
Hmm... hehehe... forget it.
Listening to Japanese music right now.. Full Metal Alchemist soundtrack.. :) Copyied it from the Korean fellow at work..
He doesn't understand it either..
is it just me, or does music sound better when you don't understand what they're singing about.. ?
The Chorus :
keshite RIRAITO shite
kudaranai chou gensou
wasurarenu sonzai kan o
kishikaisei
RIRAITO shite
imi no nai mousou mo
kimi o nasu dendouryoku
zenshin zenrei o kure yo
keshite RIRAITO shite
kudaranai chou gensou
wasurarenu sonzai kan o
kishikaisei
RIRAITO shite
imi no nai mousou mo
kimi o nasu dendouryoku
zenshin zenrei o kure yo
Ahh... now .. the long and short in the title, lets get back to that.. yeh?
Ok... hm,.. err...
.....
Ok... hm,.. err...
.....
I CUT MY HAIR. .....
....


And After...

I miss my hair...
But... this ain't bad either....
Oddly... its the small things that make a difference..
Like... I don't have to hold my hair back when I'm brushing.. or push it back when I want to spit.. :P ..
Yeh.. and it doesnt get stuck in anything anymore..
....
//
dang... I miss my hair,..
AAannyway... this is me...
....
................................
with short hair...
........ atleast they won't call me blackielocks any longer..MAUAHAHAHAAHAHAH
,,,..
Ok.. back to work.
Later.
....
Here's me before :


And After...

I miss my hair...
But... this ain't bad either....
Oddly... its the small things that make a difference..
Like... I don't have to hold my hair back when I'm brushing.. or push it back when I want to spit.. :P ..
Yeh.. and it doesnt get stuck in anything anymore..
....
//
dang... I miss my hair,..
AAannyway... this is me...
....
................................
with short hair...
........ atleast they won't call me blackielocks any longer..MAUAHAHAHAAHAHAH
,,,..
Ok.. back to work.
Later.

<< Home