Work and Play
So my fellow collegues (Shivs and Narci) get their high-spec systems today... .. :D .. ok.. Not as High spec as mine, but good enough to play a good round of Doom 3 Multiplayer... Atleast they'll lay of my system..
My System at work: AMD 64-3200. , Nvidia XFX 6800 Ultra (don't cry ) 1 GB RAM, 19" Screen, 160 GB SATA II HDD, DVD-RW, CD-ROM, and yeh.. a 512kpbs line.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!.. I feel eeeevil!~!!!
oky... now back to work..
It's almost 9 am, I'm still at home.. So.. what am I doing up so early?
.. .. Mom woke me up at 7 to do some heavy lifting. There was some wooden furniture left out in the Garden (house being renovated), so I had to carry it under the sheltered part.. at 7 AM!!>. I couldn't even fucking walk!!
AAh kimosabi, but why I blog so early... Yes... It is because of work!!..
My new Boss, VP of Product and Communication Management, wants me to write a story... nay, more like a sales pitch for our Game on the new website..
Now the website, I'm really really proud off.. My first project I was on when I joined the company, it's almost complete, should be up by friday or Monday at the latest..
Here's the link to the old site www.levelupgames.co.in ... This is what our players had earlier.., If you click on it after Monday, you should get to see my baby..
..
Wohooo.. She's a hot one..
.. OK.. yeh.. BUT WHY am I blogging at 9am?... eh essa??.. Why why why?..
Cause of the the Damn Sales Pitch/Story I had to write..
Now anyone who's read my blog knows I can't write.... not atleast with a direction or point..
So.. Why the fuck am I blogging at 9 AM!!..
Cause I figured that if I'm going to write something,., I might as well do it on my Blog..
So.. Here goes nothing..
...............................................................................
.........
Welcome to the Land of Rune Midgard, where crap and crpa and fuckiung shit, I can' think of anything,... fucking hell.. I've got one heck of a potty-mouth..
Fuck...
.... Writer's block...even before I started writing..
BAH!!,.. fhsgphrgiog
.. help.. someone..
................................................
OK.. first draft :
Rune Midgard, a world of Magic and Fantasy. Where mythical creatures live on, and the vast unexplored lands still await brave adventurers....
Teaming with thousands of players from all over the country, Ragnarok Online offers you the chance to live out your fantasy!
Be all you've ever wanted to be in this world of danger, excitement, mystery and adventure. Live a Parrallel Life, and escape mudane reality.
Enter a world of magic and lore, where you can live the life you've always wanted to.
Feel the excitement of exploring new lands, the dread of facing a deadly adversary, the joy of companionship, and the ecstasy of victory.
In Rune Midgard, the world of Ragnarok Online, the bonds of friendship run deeper than real life. To survive, you must band together and trust one-another. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you hunt down monsters together.Form a guild to storm a mighty castle and make it your own! Defend your prize against other players who want to conquer it, and steal its precious treasures. And if that doesn't interest you, then just have fun cracking PJs around the Prontera fountain.
The brightly rendered 3-D lands stretch from the harsh deserts of Morroc to the snow-filled lands of Lutie, making sure you never get bored of exploring. The fields are filled with cute-looking (but often dangerous) creatures who you can tame and keep as your pets! Each city in Rune Midgard is beautifully detailed to resemble different periods of history,from ancient China to Las Vegas!
The game is a never ending story, and can take any direction the player wishes.
Be a poweful Wizard or a peaceful Priest. If money is what you desire, than be a blacksmith or merchant and make Millions of zeny!
You can be a hero or a villain, naughty or nice, quiet or popular.
The brightly rendered 3-D lands stretch from the harsh deserts of Morroc to the snow-filled lands of Lutie, making sure you never get bored of exploring. The fields are filled with cute-looking (but often dangerous) creatures who you can tame and keep as your pets! Each city in Rune Midgard is beautifully detailed to resemble different periods of history,from ancient China to Las Vegas!
Welcome to your new life.
Welcome To Ragnarok Online.
--------------------------------------------
Ok./. this is just a rough draft... Needs major work..
Wowo.. took me almost an hour...
wtf...
..
hmm..
ok... I'm going to mail this to myboss.. Let him edit it...I'm not a fcking writer.. I'm a gamer.!! (this is one of those "I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover" type dialogue)
Alright.. Sharan signing out..
Later...
My System at work: AMD 64-3200. , Nvidia XFX 6800 Ultra (don't cry ) 1 GB RAM, 19" Screen, 160 GB SATA II HDD, DVD-RW, CD-ROM, and yeh.. a 512kpbs line.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!.. I feel eeeevil!~!!!
oky... now back to work..
It's almost 9 am, I'm still at home.. So.. what am I doing up so early?
.. .. Mom woke me up at 7 to do some heavy lifting. There was some wooden furniture left out in the Garden (house being renovated), so I had to carry it under the sheltered part.. at 7 AM!!>. I couldn't even fucking walk!!
AAh kimosabi, but why I blog so early... Yes... It is because of work!!..
My new Boss, VP of Product and Communication Management, wants me to write a story... nay, more like a sales pitch for our Game on the new website..
Now the website, I'm really really proud off.. My first project I was on when I joined the company, it's almost complete, should be up by friday or Monday at the latest..
Here's the link to the old site www.levelupgames.co.in ... This is what our players had earlier.., If you click on it after Monday, you should get to see my baby..
..
Wohooo.. She's a hot one..
.. OK.. yeh.. BUT WHY am I blogging at 9am?... eh essa??.. Why why why?..
Cause of the the Damn Sales Pitch/Story I had to write..
Now anyone who's read my blog knows I can't write.... not atleast with a direction or point..
So.. Why the fuck am I blogging at 9 AM!!..
Cause I figured that if I'm going to write something,., I might as well do it on my Blog..
So.. Here goes nothing..
...............................................................................
.........
Welcome to the Land of Rune Midgard, where crap and crpa and fuckiung shit, I can' think of anything,... fucking hell.. I've got one heck of a potty-mouth..
Fuck...
.... Writer's block...even before I started writing..
BAH!!,.. fhsgphrgiog
.. help.. someone..
................................................
OK.. first draft :
Rune Midgard, a world of Magic and Fantasy. Where mythical creatures live on, and the vast unexplored lands still await brave adventurers....
Teaming with thousands of players from all over the country, Ragnarok Online offers you the chance to live out your fantasy!
Be all you've ever wanted to be in this world of danger, excitement, mystery and adventure. Live a Parrallel Life, and escape mudane reality.
Enter a world of magic and lore, where you can live the life you've always wanted to.
Feel the excitement of exploring new lands, the dread of facing a deadly adversary, the joy of companionship, and the ecstasy of victory.
In Rune Midgard, the world of Ragnarok Online, the bonds of friendship run deeper than real life. To survive, you must band together and trust one-another. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you hunt down monsters together.Form a guild to storm a mighty castle and make it your own! Defend your prize against other players who want to conquer it, and steal its precious treasures. And if that doesn't interest you, then just have fun cracking PJs around the Prontera fountain.
The brightly rendered 3-D lands stretch from the harsh deserts of Morroc to the snow-filled lands of Lutie, making sure you never get bored of exploring. The fields are filled with cute-looking (but often dangerous) creatures who you can tame and keep as your pets! Each city in Rune Midgard is beautifully detailed to resemble different periods of history,from ancient China to Las Vegas!
The game is a never ending story, and can take any direction the player wishes.
Be a poweful Wizard or a peaceful Priest. If money is what you desire, than be a blacksmith or merchant and make Millions of zeny!
You can be a hero or a villain, naughty or nice, quiet or popular.
The brightly rendered 3-D lands stretch from the harsh deserts of Morroc to the snow-filled lands of Lutie, making sure you never get bored of exploring. The fields are filled with cute-looking (but often dangerous) creatures who you can tame and keep as your pets! Each city in Rune Midgard is beautifully detailed to resemble different periods of history,from ancient China to Las Vegas!
Welcome to your new life.
Welcome To Ragnarok Online.
--------------------------------------------
Ok./. this is just a rough draft... Needs major work..
Wowo.. took me almost an hour...
wtf...
..
hmm..
ok... I'm going to mail this to myboss.. Let him edit it...I'm not a fcking writer.. I'm a gamer.!! (this is one of those "I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover" type dialogue)
Alright.. Sharan signing out..
Later...

<< Home