Swapped
Hey .
Well.. I've swapped my computer for the TV with my sister.
I spend the whole day on my comp at work, and by the end of the day I' just wanna go home and chill.. unwind with some TV ..
Ofcourse this means I'll be bloggin a lot less... atleast until i get into the habit of blogging from work
I can't do it right now... just not the right atmosphere.
Work's been going on.. really tiring.. My first project will be going independent tomorrow..
I really worked hard developing and testing this baby, and now its time to hand it over to the Customer Service dept.
I'm not worrying though.. I just thought of a new one.. One that will totally reduce our manpower requirement for what was the orignal Helpdesk concept(that baby was mine too).
Its gonna be brilliant if I can get the Koreans onboard.. I'll have to talk to K tomorrow.. Lets hope we've bonder enough over Anime and spiritualism enough for him to see the sense in the project..
WIth him onboard... Its gonna rock!
SO.. anyway.. what else.. nothign much except work..
Oh yeh... went to B.E.D with a collegue and a couple of her friends.. That was fun.. (BED Lounge..)
heheh.. the problem with partying in this city is I'll inevitably bump into a relative... I have really seriously partying cousins..
I'm the blacksheep actually...
Dinner time now.. I'm tired.. no one to chill tonight with. Nms from worked asked me if I wanted to come partyin to town tonight... but Poly's just to far to go tonight.
Anyway.. mom wants to talk.. Later.
Well.. I've swapped my computer for the TV with my sister.
I spend the whole day on my comp at work, and by the end of the day I' just wanna go home and chill.. unwind with some TV ..
Ofcourse this means I'll be bloggin a lot less... atleast until i get into the habit of blogging from work
I can't do it right now... just not the right atmosphere.
Work's been going on.. really tiring.. My first project will be going independent tomorrow..
I really worked hard developing and testing this baby, and now its time to hand it over to the Customer Service dept.
I'm not worrying though.. I just thought of a new one.. One that will totally reduce our manpower requirement for what was the orignal Helpdesk concept(that baby was mine too).
Its gonna be brilliant if I can get the Koreans onboard.. I'll have to talk to K tomorrow.. Lets hope we've bonder enough over Anime and spiritualism enough for him to see the sense in the project..
WIth him onboard... Its gonna rock!
SO.. anyway.. what else.. nothign much except work..
Oh yeh... went to B.E.D with a collegue and a couple of her friends.. That was fun.. (BED Lounge..)
heheh.. the problem with partying in this city is I'll inevitably bump into a relative... I have really seriously partying cousins..
I'm the blacksheep actually...
Dinner time now.. I'm tired.. no one to chill tonight with. Nms from worked asked me if I wanted to come partyin to town tonight... but Poly's just to far to go tonight.
Anyway.. mom wants to talk.. Later.

<< Home