Long drive jayenge, phull speed jayenge... dum dum da dum
Just got back from a Loong 'drive' tonight..
Damn.. its like 5:15Am..
Ok.. I've posted some of the pics. I wanted to post more but i can't figure out how to put them all in one post using Picassa/Hello.
Besides .. I looked pretty tired.. and so the pics of me didn't come out too nice....
Actually.. I'm really not photogenic..
Don't know why..
Must be the Raw sexiness which eludes man made devices...
Something almost spiritual ... yes yes... I'm spiritually sexy.. Which is why Camera's can't capture the true depth of My sexiness..
yes yes... thats WHy!!!
Ok.. now that thats cleard..
So.. had long night, Drove to town with Nandan. Met G. and a couple of his friends at the Sterling Barista... chilled there for a while..
Then Ram his fiance, Sh. and his cousin called us and said they were in town too.
Went and met them at Marine Drive.. drove around..
had Burji-pav outside Churchgate station at 2Am...
Raced around a bit.. them on their bikes.. me in my car... Not much competition.. :)
Clicked some more snaps... Dropped G. home.. Then drove back...
Thats about it...
Good Night,,
Damn.. its like 5:15Am..
Ok.. I've posted some of the pics. I wanted to post more but i can't figure out how to put them all in one post using Picassa/Hello.
Besides .. I looked pretty tired.. and so the pics of me didn't come out too nice....
Actually.. I'm really not photogenic..
Don't know why..
Must be the Raw sexiness which eludes man made devices...
Something almost spiritual ... yes yes... I'm spiritually sexy.. Which is why Camera's can't capture the true depth of My sexiness..
yes yes... thats WHy!!!
Ok.. now that thats cleard..
So.. had long night, Drove to town with Nandan. Met G. and a couple of his friends at the Sterling Barista... chilled there for a while..
Then Ram his fiance, Sh. and his cousin called us and said they were in town too.
Went and met them at Marine Drive.. drove around..
had Burji-pav outside Churchgate station at 2Am...
Raced around a bit.. them on their bikes.. me in my car... Not much competition.. :)
Clicked some more snaps... Dropped G. home.. Then drove back...
Thats about it...
Good Night,,

<< Home