Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

delaying..

another sunday.

Delayed: Bath.

Delayed: Blog update. Its tough to write about stuff when ure preoccupied.
Got this weird itch all over... Just now.. as I'm writing this..
Damn!>.
fucken 'ell...
ok.. its subsiding a bit... where The Hell did it come from..

Maybe I should really have a bath..

Btw.. I've been working most of the weekend... Who knew playing a game could be work..
crap...even though I love MMORPGs... it feels like work right now...

Ironically, I promised myself that I'd buy a subscription to other MMORPGs like KO and everquest 2 when I get my first salary; that was before this.......
hehehehe... ironic... really ironic.

Ok.. I don't feel like bloggin right now.. Don't feel like blogsurfing either/.. So all of my buds who visited... sorry chaps.. will drop by soon..
Feeling very.. whatstheword ... 'BLEH'
yeh.. thats it.. bleh...
bleh

sounds exactly like I feel... Hmm, its like an audible shrug...

speaking of which... I did shrugs with 40pound dumbells.
hehehe.. workouts finnaly going somewhere..
back to benching 40kilos properly.. with clean sets.. not just a few reps.
back lat pulldown still hovering around 90-100 pnds.. Don't want to push it.. Have to strengthen lower back first..
Biceps/triceps still need a lot of work...
Legs lifting is fine...


why am I going on abotu my work out...
mind's still wondering... inspite of the coffee i just had..

Gonna try to catch Ray at 8:15.. sis wants to see it today.
still feeling .. ... ...
lost... ... blehness..

just rambling..
ramble ramble....

'Enter' 'Space' .. repeat..
random ramble ...

/........
bleh.....