Day 3
3 Days... and I'm already dead tired...
.... no time to post or browse...
*yaawn*
Sometimes it feels like I'm banging my head on a brick wall...
Pointless and messy.
They wanted me for ideas and my experience...
.. ..... .. JUST TRY to get some concepts through to them...
Fuck-ed-all! ...
Crap!! .. One day I'm going to lose it and just laugh at them....
Man.. some of the ideas I've heard.... wow!.. WTF!//
best thing is... though I love the industry.... the job's already got me dissillusioned....
This is NOT the way things have to be done.. specially not gaming..
I can't believe it...In the WHOLE company.. I'm the only guy who can be considered a hardcore gamer...
Even the Game Masters.. the best in the game.. who handle it .. Even they've just played a handful of other games..
Damn.. I'm a rarer species than expected/...
*sheeesh!*
- yours exhaustedanddissillusionedally,
Diabl020
.... no time to post or browse...
*yaawn*
Sometimes it feels like I'm banging my head on a brick wall...
Pointless and messy.
They wanted me for ideas and my experience...
.. ..... .. JUST TRY to get some concepts through to them...
Fuck-ed-all! ...
Crap!! .. One day I'm going to lose it and just laugh at them....
Man.. some of the ideas I've heard.... wow!.. WTF!//
best thing is... though I love the industry.... the job's already got me dissillusioned....
This is NOT the way things have to be done.. specially not gaming..
I can't believe it...In the WHOLE company.. I'm the only guy who can be considered a hardcore gamer...
Even the Game Masters.. the best in the game.. who handle it .. Even they've just played a handful of other games..
Damn.. I'm a rarer species than expected/...
*sheeesh!*
- yours exhaustedanddissillusionedally,
Diabl020

<< Home