Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What is ees?

What it ees?
..
A pint of chilled Cobra in the rain, sitting in the glass room with my parents..
It's weird how things change as you grow up..
But honestly.. I glad my parents are cool with me drinking with them,,

It's not like they drink a lot...just socially.. and sometimes when they just want to relax a bit..
so its nice to drink with them.. very relaxing..
plus I dont' pay.. so I always go in for a Corona or something..

Chilled Corona with a slice of line stuffed down the neck of the bottle..

Personally.. I love Guiness, but I can't down that crap they serve in those cans..

Guinness on Tap... that's really the only way I can enjoy my beer..

i like time as a concept.. Very fascinating. .. I love thinking about it... about time..
Time Time TIme... relative... Dimensional.. There's got to be a way around it..

I'm sure the fabric of reality as we know it.. as we see it , is bendable... fiddle-able... messaroundable..

I'm sure.. I feel it in my bones... Gut-fcking- instinct..
Reality CAN be fucked with.. I promise you that..
Hmm.. Ok.. I need to prove that..
Alright..an experiment..
But I need to run it in a secret blog.. No one can know about it...

Hmm.. Ok... Got a plan..
3 months... maybe 6... But thats the limit..
Give me 3 months..within which I will carry out and experiment which will allow me to control the dimension I'm moving into... the reality I move into will be one created/controlled/chosen by me..

I think it'll work...
And INteresting experiment... what you say.
hmm..I'll start tomorrow.. Definitely start tomorrow..
Ok.. Will do..Roger WillCo.. and shit...

Out..