Wetness.
Wet..
fuck,,, everything is wet..
My monitor is wet.. damn moisture got inside it...
Mumbai's pretty much disabled,.. telephone lines, net down..
I'm getting little electric shocks from my comp as I'm typing this.. s..
fuck!
RFUCK FUKCM Ukjdfkslfk
atrhaaaakjsdf;sljfsfklsjd;jdklfsj'fsjd
ok.. typing using a pencil...
....
Stupid fcking monitor... the whole desk is live.. can't touch it anywhere..
ok..
I was out of town for the last few days.. business conference..
I'll put up the pics later..
..
signing out..
(Im at work right now,... man.. fcking Business conferences are just excuses to give me more work.. .. it's a conspiracy I tell you!
fuck,,, everything is wet..
My monitor is wet.. damn moisture got inside it...
Mumbai's pretty much disabled,.. telephone lines, net down..
I'm getting little electric shocks from my comp as I'm typing this.. s..
fuck!
RFUCK FUKCM Ukjdfkslfk
atrhaaaakjsdf;sljfsfklsjd;jdklfsj'fsjd
ok.. typing using a pencil...
....
Stupid fcking monitor... the whole desk is live.. can't touch it anywhere..
ok..
I was out of town for the last few days.. business conference..
I'll put up the pics later..
..
signing out..
(Im at work right now,... man.. fcking Business conferences are just excuses to give me more work.. .. it's a conspiracy I tell you!

<< Home