VIVA VOCE
The viva was damn good..
the guy who took it was this really smart old chap.. knew something about everything..
We were chatting about history, the stupidity of the Bombay University, and in fact, his opinions about Globalization were very very similar to mine, which really impressed me. Because the stand I took in my project report was very unconventional.
Went off more like a casual conversation than a viva actually.
Th thing that really bugged me(but I'm used to it by now.. almost) is that we were called at 8:30am. ... My fucking choot of a college proffessor in charge of this crap turns up at 10!! and the External guy turns up at 11:20!
The Vivas started at 11:45, and I got my turn at 5:20PM!//
I was sitting twiddling my thumbs for 9hrs! ..
9 hrs in college.. and even after 3 yrs I don't have any close buds in my class.
9 fucking hrs.... wasted...
the guy who took it was this really smart old chap.. knew something about everything..
We were chatting about history, the stupidity of the Bombay University, and in fact, his opinions about Globalization were very very similar to mine, which really impressed me. Because the stand I took in my project report was very unconventional.
Went off more like a casual conversation than a viva actually.
Th thing that really bugged me(but I'm used to it by now.. almost) is that we were called at 8:30am. ... My fucking choot of a college proffessor in charge of this crap turns up at 10!! and the External guy turns up at 11:20!
The Vivas started at 11:45, and I got my turn at 5:20PM!//
I was sitting twiddling my thumbs for 9hrs! ..
9 hrs in college.. and even after 3 yrs I don't have any close buds in my class.
9 fucking hrs.... wasted...

<< Home