4 am, time to sleep
It's 4 am, Sleep still eludes me.
Staring at the back of my eyelids for hours.
My eyes are shut; they won't sleep.
I still see; even if all I see are my eyelids.
An interesting realisation for sure. The eyes don't stop seeing, not until the brain is asleep.
But, I am to blame.. all that caffiene. And the Pizza. Peperonni..... settles heavily in the stomach.
The Energy drink didn't help either.
A taste of Insomnia. Distinctly unpleasant.
Sometimes they go insane. I see why now.
I'm drifting, in and out.
Have The VIVA tomorrow. A month of working on my Project Report, it comes down to this. I will have to sleep, need my wits about me tomorrow, the little that I can gather.
Staring at the back of my eyelids for hours.
My eyes are shut; they won't sleep.
I still see; even if all I see are my eyelids.
An interesting realisation for sure. The eyes don't stop seeing, not until the brain is asleep.
But, I am to blame.. all that caffiene. And the Pizza. Peperonni..... settles heavily in the stomach.
The Energy drink didn't help either.
A taste of Insomnia. Distinctly unpleasant.
Sometimes they go insane. I see why now.
I'm drifting, in and out.
Have The VIVA tomorrow. A month of working on my Project Report, it comes down to this. I will have to sleep, need my wits about me tomorrow, the little that I can gather.

<< Home