Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

biiiiig

oooohhhkkkaay....
Deatyh Toll 58K!.... I'm starting to get desentisized...
Beginnning to stop caring. I believe its some kind of survival mechanism,, U need to cope..U need to cope. Whadya Gonna Do? Eh?

G is staying over. He''s a nice chap. A very .. almost Fanatical christian. Its real tough to have any discussion with him, because every thing comes down to Christ. Can't even have a discussion about Food without bringing Christ into it...
Still.. he's a nice chap.. a real good friend. I enjo7y learning about other religions from people. If I ever become a writer, I'll probably write something on the evolution of Religions, Society and how things are the way they are because thats just the most obvious way for things to go.
Understood...?? NO? ... I'll explain some other time..
I'm too lazy as usual.

We were talking about the ideal Social System for people to live in.
G went on about how 'we' cannot change the Heart of Man, only God can do that... and that would happen soon on the day of Judgement.. I don't know whether thats Christianity's answer, or Christianity's excuse for everything its not able to do.
"The Heart Of Man is fucked up... Only God with Save Us!.. Praise the Lord! Sit on your Arse! Jesus is a greedy egoistic fella who's just REEeeeal Happy if all you do is PRAISE HIm!" ... thats all they can say....
Ofcourse hardcore Christians..(eSpecially Born-Again) claim the Bible has no contradictions and that is a history text book!

Obviously this is like EEeeevrybody else.... every other religion... Not wanting to see what they don't want to see. ...

Either way... that seems to be what every religion does...

BUt you can't blame them.. How else would you hold it together, with so many people, over such a larger chunk of time?

Holding together a Religion, with discipline, faith, stregth, a centre of power and law is not an easy Job. It DOES take a lot of arm twisting.

And that includes messing up facts, warping history, instilling fear (very unfortunatly) and a lot of other stuff thats not Approved of In El Diabl020's Cool Stuff To DO for Religions Guide Book...

But.... Whadya Gonna do? Whadya Gonna Do?