Poker Night
My First game of Poker... ,..and I'm already addicted..
Two of my friends Sh and Nonedone came over,. after I brought Sh's comp over to get the damn thing fixed.. Stupid HPs'.. thats why I make my own system..
Nonedone recently learnt how to play Hold'em Poker... thanks to the Discovery channel, and Yahoo! Games...
Sheesh!.. who'd think the Discovery channel would be resposible for my gambling addiction....
... they used to be such nice informative people.... BAH!
.. hehehe.. anyway, these chaps came over at around 11pm, and we stayed up playing Poker till 4am.. Very much nuts, aii?
Sh had college at 9:30, and I have a lecture at 7:30am!!.. hahahah... Fat chance I'll make that.. its 4:40 am now...
I feel like saying BAH! .... compulsivly...
BAH! and Monkey!...
Crap... I think I'm losing it..... All I feel like saying is...
BAAAHH!!>.... MOnkey monkey.... ooo oo o ..aaa aaa.. oo aaa... MOnkey .. fly fly monkey...
Bah bah!!>. BAAAH Humbug!..
Monkey... oooo oo .. Monkey!@!1... monkey!!..
BAH!.,.
I think I've gone nuts... And if this looks weird to read... imagine how weird it was while typing...
BAH!.. Forget it..
I like Monkeys...
Spanky.
Err... oookkk....
I think I'll retire for the night,.. say what Ol'chap?..
Pipip, Cheerio, and all that sort of thing... . .. (must be said in British Accent... don't forget)..
Well.. Good night.
Two of my friends Sh and Nonedone came over,. after I brought Sh's comp over to get the damn thing fixed.. Stupid HPs'.. thats why I make my own system..
Nonedone recently learnt how to play Hold'em Poker... thanks to the Discovery channel, and Yahoo! Games...
Sheesh!.. who'd think the Discovery channel would be resposible for my gambling addiction....
... they used to be such nice informative people.... BAH!
.. hehehe.. anyway, these chaps came over at around 11pm, and we stayed up playing Poker till 4am.. Very much nuts, aii?
Sh had college at 9:30, and I have a lecture at 7:30am!!.. hahahah... Fat chance I'll make that.. its 4:40 am now...
I feel like saying BAH! .... compulsivly...
BAH! and Monkey!...
Crap... I think I'm losing it..... All I feel like saying is...
BAAAHH!!>.... MOnkey monkey.... ooo oo o ..aaa aaa.. oo aaa... MOnkey .. fly fly monkey...
Bah bah!!>. BAAAH Humbug!..
Monkey... oooo oo .. Monkey!@!1... monkey!!..
BAH!.,.
I think I've gone nuts... And if this looks weird to read... imagine how weird it was while typing...
BAH!.. Forget it..
I like Monkeys...
Spanky.
Err... oookkk....
I think I'll retire for the night,.. say what Ol'chap?..
Pipip, Cheerio, and all that sort of thing... . .. (must be said in British Accent... don't forget)..
Well.. Good night.

<< Home