AHA!! Blog No.5
El Diabl020 is back to his crap..
This a blog no. 5, after 2 Blogger blogs, one at Metajournal and one at Rediffblogs.
AHa!.. Lets hope this lasts, eh? ... At least there don't seem to be any problems with Mozilla..
Crap.. i just sneezed... I think i got some snot in my Hair...
How do women handle long hair so easily?? fuck!
*YAWN* now I gotta tell people about this place.... justbeans... hahahahaah... true.
True I tell you...
This a blog no. 5, after 2 Blogger blogs, one at Metajournal and one at Rediffblogs.
AHa!.. Lets hope this lasts, eh? ... At least there don't seem to be any problems with Mozilla..
Crap.. i just sneezed... I think i got some snot in my Hair...
How do women handle long hair so easily?? fuck!
*YAWN* now I gotta tell people about this place.... justbeans... hahahahaah... true.
Ok... something true to start this blog session off... like breaking a coconut..
Diabl020's facts-o'life:
Life is spent between episodes of women being mad at you.
True I tell you...

<< Home