Flicker flicker...
flicker flicker,
here I go again,..
Forgotted who I was..
Who I was,.. who was I again?
who can remember the past..? I don't...
Flickering again..
....
Flicker flicker... unsure.
Where am I this morning... Who's mind is this??
Who's eyes.. oh wait, they're mine,, This is how I see the world today.
This is how I see you-me today.
Wake up... Shh... let go the silence now my son.
..
Who am I ... What am I this morning.
..
Look, the sun shines.. New day...
Haha.. New?.. When was anything old.
nothing can be old if you forgot the morning before.
Who was I yesterday.. why was I him.. Why was I her.. Why was I...here?
Look under the pillow, maybe you'll find a clue..
Clues... the people around me.. Now I know who I'm supposed to be..
How to do I know you ask.. because they tell me... No no..
They show me... with a shake of their head .. Ah, now, thank you.
with a shrug of their shoulders.. with the bewildred looks.. Haha.. don't know who I am..
HAHa.. neither do I..
...
Lost?.. No no.. not lost.
I woke up again... Screaming..? Hahaha.. No .. I should be so lucky, I would have something to scream about. No.. no screaming.
I woke up.
.. And now I don't know.
Who to be now... who should be here.
What's up doc? I don't know... We're all here...we're all lost.. We were never found to be lost fool..
Fool... I am The fool. The eternal puppetmaster pulling my strings.
But the strings, they were cut you silly fool.. Don't flop around like that..
Dead fish.
here I go again,..
Forgotted who I was..
Who I was,.. who was I again?
who can remember the past..? I don't...
Flickering again..
....
Flicker flicker... unsure.
Where am I this morning... Who's mind is this??
Who's eyes.. oh wait, they're mine,, This is how I see the world today.
This is how I see you-me today.
Wake up... Shh... let go the silence now my son.
..
Who am I ... What am I this morning.
..
Look, the sun shines.. New day...
Haha.. New?.. When was anything old.
nothing can be old if you forgot the morning before.
Who was I yesterday.. why was I him.. Why was I her.. Why was I...here?
Look under the pillow, maybe you'll find a clue..
Clues... the people around me.. Now I know who I'm supposed to be..
How to do I know you ask.. because they tell me... No no..
They show me... with a shake of their head .. Ah, now, thank you.
with a shrug of their shoulders.. with the bewildred looks.. Haha.. don't know who I am..
HAHa.. neither do I..
...
Lost?.. No no.. not lost.
I woke up again... Screaming..? Hahaha.. No .. I should be so lucky, I would have something to scream about. No.. no screaming.
I woke up.
.. And now I don't know.
Who to be now... who should be here.
What's up doc? I don't know... We're all here...we're all lost.. We were never found to be lost fool..
Fool... I am The fool. The eternal puppetmaster pulling my strings.
But the strings, they were cut you silly fool.. Don't flop around like that..
Dead fish.

<< Home