Sooperfishial

Disbanded.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ....

This has been copied from a post of mine on our work Forum,.. I really don't feel like wrting it again for this blog.. so this is what I want to post for today... fancy words, more detaisl.. blah blah later.. or never really. I rarely go back to a post

Hmm.
Just got back from Rang de Basanti.
Definitely a 9/10 ... I've never been so impressed by an Indian movie before.
Now, with a movie like this, a lot of people will say it's over the top. I believe it used just the right bit of exaggeration, parallels and idealism to create a movie with a powerful punch.

Watch the movie, keep your mind open, .. Think and listen, there's a lot you can learn.
And don't watch this movie with people you can't be yourself with. There were a group of young boys, laughing and making loud remarks at some of the most sensitive moments. Now, I'm sure we've been through this phase in life.. false bravado, acting tough, hiding feelings etc.. So make sure that if you watch the movie, watch it with friends you don't feel uncomfortable showing emotion around ( I don't mean you'll cry,)

Besides the noisy kids, the movie was a great experience.

Watch it.

-