in love...... ouch..... this is fucking painful..
so.. yeh.. finnaly.. I fell
deeply madly in love..
nice to know I could..
Ofcourse.. fate likes to twist and turn and smack me in the face with a 2 by 4....or a bat... or .. well.. pick a hard object.. anythign...crap... stupid... hell... freakin..'...
fate... you prick.
So you make it perfect... and then not possible..
You let me fall.. and fall and fall... so deeply in love..
and give it no future
Thanks.. you fucking prick... pain in the arse nasty joke making prick... thats what you are... Fate..
I'd smack you like the bitch you are,, .. (not that I'd normally smack bitches..)
So... she;s far away.
we're going to meet in Goa.. for a REALLY SHORT TIME (5 days)
then.. if I can get enough cash somehow, I can go to Kerala with her. ... (expensive for 6 days it is)
and then... the End..
Finito
Finis..
Good bye, so long..
..
thank you for all the fish...
.. and stuff like that..
We will be no more..
Never to meet again.. atleast not for 5-6 years.
Hell, she was even considering moving to India to study..
*sigh*
It's going to hurt like hell when she leaves..
Well.. as of now.... gettign back to matters at hand..
The guy who was going to get me a place to stay in Goa for cheap ..well.. he can't now, he's going through hell.. father passed away.
I called him.. damn, didn't even know what to say..
I just met his dad a month ago.. he looked fine..
You can never take anythign for granted..
So.. well.. I'll be in Goa on the 14th till the 19th (leaving on the 19th)
and I'll need a place to stay.. for cheap.
We'll need 4 rooms.. I was thinking one of those places which just rent out rooms... They're not hotels.. all they do is rent out rooms
If you (yeh you reading this) know anyone or any place .. anything that can help out.. PLeassse tellme..
Going to look in the Lonely Planet guide tomorrow..
Till then,
ciao
deeply madly in love..
nice to know I could..
Ofcourse.. fate likes to twist and turn and smack me in the face with a 2 by 4....or a bat... or .. well.. pick a hard object.. anythign...crap... stupid... hell... freakin..'...
fate... you prick.
So you make it perfect... and then not possible..
You let me fall.. and fall and fall... so deeply in love..
and give it no future
Thanks.. you fucking prick... pain in the arse nasty joke making prick... thats what you are... Fate..
I'd smack you like the bitch you are,, .. (not that I'd normally smack bitches..)
So... she;s far away.
we're going to meet in Goa.. for a REALLY SHORT TIME (5 days)
then.. if I can get enough cash somehow, I can go to Kerala with her. ... (expensive for 6 days it is)
and then... the End..
Finito
Finis..
Good bye, so long..
..
thank you for all the fish...
.. and stuff like that..
We will be no more..
Never to meet again.. atleast not for 5-6 years.
Hell, she was even considering moving to India to study..
*sigh*
It's going to hurt like hell when she leaves..
Well.. as of now.... gettign back to matters at hand..
The guy who was going to get me a place to stay in Goa for cheap ..well.. he can't now, he's going through hell.. father passed away.
I called him.. damn, didn't even know what to say..
I just met his dad a month ago.. he looked fine..
You can never take anythign for granted..
So.. well.. I'll be in Goa on the 14th till the 19th (leaving on the 19th)
and I'll need a place to stay.. for cheap.
We'll need 4 rooms.. I was thinking one of those places which just rent out rooms... They're not hotels.. all they do is rent out rooms
If you (yeh you reading this) know anyone or any place .. anything that can help out.. PLeassse tellme..
Going to look in the Lonely Planet guide tomorrow..
Till then,
ciao

<< Home